Video Batch Processor
The Video Processor performs the selected adjustment to all frames, images,
in the selected video files. The Video Processor supports AVI, MPG, and
WMV video formats. Processing a video is an easy task.
- In the main window, click File > Video Batch Processor.
- In the Video Processor window, click the Add Files to List button or Edit
- Select the video files you want to process.
- You can select more than one file by pressing the Ctrl key while clicking
the files or holding down the Shift key and using the arrows to select
a range of files. If you want to remove files from the list, select the
files that you want to remove and click the Remove Files button.
- Put the video files in the order that you want to process them by selecting
the files you want to move.
- Click File > Processing Options to select how you want to process the
video files. You can select the following options on the Video Processing
Options dialog box.
Click File > Video
- Click File > Select Process Video File(s) or click the Process
Video File(s) button.