The Video Constructor combines selected images as frames and/or video to create
a new video in the destination format. You can add many different image formats
to the list. The supported video formats include AVI, MPG, and WMV.
- In the main window, click Conversions > Video Constructor.
- Click the Add Files to List button.
- Select the files that you want in the video.
- You can combine both still images and video files into the same video
output file. You can select more than one file by pressing the Ctrl key
while clicking the files or pressing the Shift key and using the arrows
to select a range of files. If you want to remove files from the list,
select the files you want to remove and click the Remove Files button.
- Put the files in the order that you want to them to appear in the video
by selecting the files you want to move.
- Click File > Output Options to set the options you want for the file
that you save.
- Select the Output Format. The choices are AVI, MPG, and WMV.
- Set the frame rate in frames per second.
- Click the Create Video button.
Options available in the Video Constructor dialog box are as follows: