Audio CD Recorder
Media Wizard converts MP3, MP2, and WAV files
to CD Audio format for normal CD player access.
- In the Main window, click Conversions > CD Recorder.
- Click Edit > Add
File(s) or Add
- The files are placed on the CD in the order they appear in the list.
To re-order the files in the list, select a file and Edit > Move
Up or Move
- Select the MP3, MP2, or WAV files you want to convert.
- You can select more than one file by pressing the Ctrl key while clicking
the files or pressing the Shift key and using the arrows to select a range
- If you want to remove files from the list select the files you want
to remove, select Remove from the Edit menu or click the Remove Files
button. You can also remove all files from the list by clicking
the Remove All Files button or by selecting Remove All from the Edit menu.
- If you have more than one recording device, select the one that you
want from the Recording Device list.
- If the CD that you are recording to does not support the maximum write
speed, you must change the item in the Write Speed list to a speed the
- Click File > Record CD. You can also click the Record Audio CD button.
- You must have a CD recordable drive (CD-R or CD-R/W) to accomplish this
conversion. In addition, the WAV files must be CD quality (44.1 KHz, 16-bit,