WAV to MP3
Media Wizard provides a flexible and fast method for
converting WAV files to MP3.
- If the converted
file does not have the expected quality, or the conversion does not complete successfully,
the computer's configuration or files being converted might not support the default
conversion method. You can set an option to change the way Media Wizard's conversions
operate for increased compatibility. To do this, in the main window of Media Wizard, click the Options menu and select General. On the General Settings dialog
box, click Use Alternate Conversion Methods. Once you set this option, try the
- In the main window, click Conversions > WAV to MP3.
- Click the Add Files to List button or select Edit > Add.
- If you want to convert the files in a certain order, you can arrange
the files in the list by selecting the files you want to move and clicking
Up and Move
Down commands on the Edit menu.
- Select the WAV file that you want to convert to MP3 format.
- You can select more than one file by holding down the Ctrl key while
clicking the files or pressing the Shift key and using the arrows to select
a range of files.
- If you want to remove files from the list, select the files you want
to remove, and select Remove on the Edit menu or click the Remove Files
- Select the Conversion
- Select the Channels.
- Select the Bitrate.
- Select the Priority.
- Click the Encode button or select File > Encode.
If you click the Use Alternate Conversions option on the General Settings dialog
box, you can also use the following options on the File menu of the WAV to MP3
- To click the Use Alternate Conversions option, in the Main window of Media Wizard, click Options > General.